Can I continue breastfeeding if I am pregnant?
Breastfeeding is one of the best things you can do for your new baby. Yep, we always say it…Mama’s got the magic! Educate Yourself about Breastfeeding While You’re Pregnant. Learn steps you can take before and after birth to help breastfeeding go smoothly
- While you’ve been pregnant, your breasts have been preparing for breastfeeding.
- Breast milk benefits for baby: more than nutrition!
- What’s remarkable is that breast milk composition changes as your baby develops.
- The amount of milk fat depends on how “full” or “drained” your breast is.
- Educate Yourself about Breastfeeding While You’re Pregnant.
- Stock Up on Breastfeeding Essentials While Pregnant.
- Create a place to breastfeed for you and your baby.
- At the Hospital, breastfeed your baby within an hour of his or her birth.
What you achieve
- You know, breast milk is UNIQUELY TAILORED by each mom to meet the SPECIFIC needs of her baby.
- In addition to the many health benefits to both mom and baby, breastfeeding, unlike formula, is convenient and free.
Book an appointment today
We offer various Antenatal and Postnatal appointments. Online, face to face and even in your own home.